This is a short 'need to know' course outlining the key facts about gin to enable the learner to give the guest the best experience possible when serving them.
You will learn:
- What gin is made from and the different production methods.
- Who the main producers and consumers of gin are.
- The difference between pot and column distillation.
- The key types and brands of gin and what they taste like.
- How to make, pour and present the perfect gin drinks and what can make them less than perfect.
|Sub-sector||Restaurant, Hotel, Quick Service Restaurant, Pub/bar, Catering, Events, Entertainment, Leisure|
|Business outcomes||Sales, Service, Performance|
|Job type||Food and Beverage|