Personal Essentials (Hospitality)
This time it's personal! This course covers all the essentials about things such as the dress code, personal conduct and hygiene and all the laws and protocols that affect the employee and the way they behave.
On completing this course you will understand:
- What the Company dress code is and that while in Company uniform, conduct must be of the highest possible standard.
- Uniforms and protective clothing must be kept clean and in good repair.
- About cross contamination and that the highest level of personal hygiene is essential, particularly hands.
- The legal responsibility to report any contagious illness.
- Occupational health - looking after yourself at work.
- What can be regarded as prejudice and the equal opportunities policy.
- Questions to ask regarding terms and conditions when beginning your employment.
|Sub-sector||Restaurant, Hotel, Quick Service Restaurant, Pub/bar, Catering, Events, Entertainment|
|Business outcomes||Recruitment, Induction/Onboarding, Service|
|Job type||Kitchen, Food and Beverage, Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant, Maintenance, Housekeeper, Front of House|