This is a short 'need to know' course outlining the key facts about sparkling wine to enable the learner to give the guest the best experience possible when serving it.
You will learn:
- the main sparkling wine types and what they are made of.
- the key countries which produce sparkling wine and their styles.
- what goes with what types of food.
- how to recommend a type of sparkling wine based on what your guest likes or dislikes.
- how it's made and aged.
- how to open a bottle and pour a glass perfectly.
|Sub-sector||Restaurant, Hotel, Quick Service Restaurant, Pub/bar, Catering, Events, Entertainment, Leisure|
|Business outcomes||Sales, Service, Performance|
|Job type||Food and Beverage|