This is a short 'need to know' course outlining the key facts about white wine to enable the learner to give the guest the best experience possible when serving it.
You will learn:
- The main white wine grapes and what they taste like.
- The key countries which produce wine and their styles.
- What whites go with what types of food.
- hHow to recommend a type of wine based on what your guest likes or dislikes.
- What the descriptive terms for wine mean and how it's made.
- What the wine label can tell you.
|Sub-sector||Restaurant, Hotel, Quick Service Restaurant, Pub/bar, Catering, Events, Entertainment, Leisure|
|Business outcomes||Sales, Service, Performance|
|Job type||Food and Beverage|