Counter Food Sales and Service Essentials
For people who serve customers with food and drinks over the counter, this course is designed to give you the confidence and the skills to be really brilliant at sales and service and ultimately give your customers the best experience and you the best rewards.
On completing this course you will understand:
- How to get the best for you and your customers, even when you're busy.
- The importance of knowing what you offer and how to use this to improve the customer experience.
- How to keep stress levels low during service (through preparation and awareness).
- Techniques to increase sales and your job satisfaction.
- About different types of people and yourself.
- How to vary your approach according to the customers and the environment.
|Core sector||Hospitality, Retail|
|Sub-sector||Restaurant, Hotel, Quick Service Restaurant, Pub/bar, Catering, Events, Entertainment, Health, Leisure|
|Business outcomes||Sales, Service|
|Job type||Food and Beverage, Customer Assistant, Front of House|