A comprehensive overview of the Equality Act requirement for the fair and equal treatment of all. Lots of examples are used to put the law into 'real life' and aid understanding.
On completing this course you will understand:
- What being equal and fair means.
- Some examples and effects of discrimination.
- The discrimination and harassment types defined under the law.
- What the protected characteristics are.
- Where lawful discrimination is allowed.
- About pay equality and secrecy.
|Core sector||Hospitality, Retail, Funeral, Business, Warehousing, Distribution, Charity|
|Business outcomes||Recruitment, Retention, Induction/Onboarding, Wellbeing, Compliance|
|Skill type||Equality, Immigration|