Anti Bribery Awareness
The Bribery Act was brought in by the Government to combat bribery and corruption in the workplace, and to provide employees with a better understanding of the law. It's not just senior officials or people in authority that need to know – anyone can expect to face criminal proceedings if they're caught up in corruption, so knowing the facts about bribery and the consequences is essential.
On completing this course, you will understand:
- What bribery is.
- What the offences under the Bribery Act are.
- What penalties you could face if you take or receive a bribe.
- The six principles of the bribery act 2010.
- How to prevent bribery in your workplace.
- When you can or can't give gifts or hospitality to someone.
- How to report bribery in your workplace.
|Core sector||Hospitality, Retail|