Presenting the merchandise to the customer in the right way is a fundamental part of the sales process. This course goes through the best way to do it and how to spot the simple mistakes that can impact sales. Everything from the best way to make the most of the visual impact to the legal requirements of shelf edge labels is covered.
On completing this course you will understand:
- How effective merchandising can affect the bottom line.
- Ways to maximise the impact and attractiveness of products and ways to easily identify them.
- A guide to understanding planograms and how to create an excellent product display.
- The steps to take when receiving and implementing planograms.
- The legalities of shelf edge labels.
|Business outcomes||Sales, Performance|
|Job type||Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant|