Theft is a criminal offence and is an extremely serious and sensitive issue. This course gives clear guidelines on how employees can spot offenders, what they should do about it and how they can play their part in preventing theft by customers and by other members of the team.
On completing this course you will understand:
- that theft in the workplace is a serious matter which could cost jobs.
- that you have a vital role to play in preventing workplace theft.
- more about theft, thieves and how to prevent theft.
- who steals - that it could be anyone.
- when theft occurs - especially at busy times of the day.
- how people steal - some of the common tricks used by thieves.
- till, stockroom and delivery security procedures.
- how to observe potential thieves and watch for signals.
- how to deter theft, including staff theft, and how to deal with it should it occur.
|Business outcomes||Wellbeing, Performance|
|Job type||Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant, Maintenance|