Fresh fruit and vegetables have long been recognised as one of the most important aspects of fresh food sales. The fresh produce department is the first one a customer sees when they enter the store. How it looks and the quality of what it sells will influence their decision on whether to shop there.
On completing this course you will understand:
- What good looks like and how to keep it that way.
- How the products get to store.
- The key things that can go wrong.
- How to merchandise to increase sales.
- How to reduce shrinkage and waste.
- How to look after flowers.
- A little more about the products that you stock to help the customer do more.
- Products that go well with each other to increase link sales.
|Business outcomes||Sales, Service, Reduce Loss, Performance|
|Job type||Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant|