Forecourt Competent Person
This course will take around 120 minutes
A Forecourt Competent Person (FCP) is key to ensuring that a site that sells fuel does so safely and in line with regulations.
Learners should already have the essential legal knowledge of forecourt safety - what the hazards are, best practice on authorising pumps, dealing with spillages and an understanding of the petroleum register. This detailed course for managing and understanding fuel activities will build on your knowledge.
The learner will understand:
- why fuel is regulated and the main hazards associated with it
- the laws regarding fuel handling
- tank configuration and ullage
- how contamination is prevented
- responsibilities in unassisted and assisted deliveries
- problems and risks with deliveries
- how to complete the petroleum delivery certificate properly
|Number of Reviews||102|
|Skills & Training||Compliance|
|Jobs & Roles||Retail HOD/Store Manager, Retail colleague, Specialist Role|
|Course Author||Upskill People|