The essential things all staff need to understand about the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and their responsibilities regarding compliance.
On completing this course you will understand:
- what PCI DSS are and why businesses must comply with them.
- what data theft is - the risks and what to do to prevent it.
- the scope of the Company's and your responsibilities and the PCI goals.
- why you must handle manual card transactions correctly and how to do this.
- what data protection is all about.
- the benefits of compliance and the consequences of non-compliance.
|Core sector||Hospitality, Retail, Funeral, Business, Warehousing, Distribution, Charity|
|Business outcomes||Induction/Onboarding, Compliance|
|Skill type||Security, Equipment|