Retail Alcohol Sales Challenge 25 - How to Refuse
There's one product area fraught with issues if you don't know what you're doing - that's selling alcohol. This course covers the essential and practical skills you need to manage those awkward situations when alcohol has to be refused.
You will learn:
- When there's a duty to refuse to serve a customer and how to do this with good customer service.
- How to check ID properly.
- Why refusals to sell alcohol should be recorded.
- How to recognise and manage fatigue in yourself and others.
- How to understand and act upon wellbeing issues
- Influencing and negotiation skills to create a safety culture.
We recommend this course is combined with the following to help you comply with alcohol sale regulations:
|Business outcomes||Compliance, Sales, Service|
|Skill type||Health and Safety, Communication, Mental Health and Wellbeing|
|Job type||Food and Beverage, Customer Assistant, Sales Assistant|